My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Thursday, May 9, 2019

WORDS WITH LOVE’S MUSIC THAT THE LORD GIVES ME


The 92 years of life that you have given me, Father God, with charm and love I receive them, my divine Lord.
As the days go by, we better understand how good it is to go with the Lord. Let's go to that blessed lap called Heaven, where you will take us, without any other denomination than the Celestial homeland. I feel happy with so many years with You, Daddy that I would like to rest in your divine arms for all eternity. Give me the grace to announce to the world your greatness and your love and let it be for everybody like a beautiful music of love.
If we close our lips, the stones would speak, the Lord tells us; that is why we feel so happy traveling the world singing the melodies that the Lord gives us. When you have completed so many years of life, your heart is filled with joy in the Holy presence of God.Do not forsake me even a single moment because the days of life that are coming to me, completes I want to give them to the Lord. Oh brother! That eternal business called Heaven we cannot lose it; Let's put on the batteries of the Holy Spirit and let's go with Him.
Cordially,
José Joaquín Agudelo G.
May 10, 2009
WRITER'S NOTE: If you read this message and you like it, I would like you to share it with your beautiful friends

No comments:

Post a Comment