My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Friday, July 27, 2018

FOR ME LOOKING TO GOD IS EVERYTHING


It’s a great grace of God to feel the desire to invoke the Lord with your whole heart. Oh Heavenly Father, in your divine Presence we want to be and worship your Holy name nonstop. If you’re by my side, whom shall I fear? for you will protect from Heaven the soul that is faithful to you. And the souls that don’t seek you, I know not what they shall do, for they are orphans if they are not seeking their Creator. Behold oh you lost children, that you also have the right to follow the Lord; all you have to do is turn around and seek Him. When sincere prayer does not emanate from the heart, the devil blinds souls in order to take them to Horrific Hell.
Brethren, prayer is the omnipotence of the Christian and if
you don’t feel it, then ask God for it, for He will not deny you, since you too have been redeemed by the blood of the Lord. Father God, don’t let my brethren despise that eternal life that you prepared before we were born; this I ask with all my heart so that we can go altogether to that mansion of love. Nobody can say “that’s not for me”, because the Lord loves all the same. In such delicate matters we are the ones who decide our own fate: Hellfire or the Mansion of Love. I won’t shut up Daddy; I
want to talk about Your divine Presence nonstop. Don’t let anyone get left behind; we’re all going with Him!
I am talking to all my brothers and friends in the world that want to follow these pieces of advice wholeheartedly. If you do it, expect good results.
Cordially,
Jose Joaquin Agudelo
August 3, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment