My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Monday, August 22, 2016

I HAVE A JOY THAT ONLY YOU, O LORD CAN GIVE



Let’s call upon the name of the Lord; with much joy and much love do we invoke His name to introduce this message.
We are who we are because God’s will predestined us to be so; if we tried to break His will for us, we’d be cooked, for after all, it is impossible to do so. But who would try to do such an atrocious thing anyway? We’d end up like the heavenly angels who followed Lucifer right into hell were they are stuck for eternity.
Holy Spirit of Christ, illuminate my heart to write what pleases You, O God. From here on forth, let us live for the Lord, and pray every day; never talk perverse things. Let us live a spiritual life as the angels do singing and praising God, with the seraphim, cherubim, and the whole Celestial Court. What shall I do, O Lord: for your Love has given me eloquence here on earth; how shall it be when I reach Heaven. Thank You Daddy, for You have given us all the same privilege of being able to tap into this great joy. Brethren, be not deceived by the Enemy who wants to bamboozle you, for he has no other motive than to dupe souls to go into perdition with him. I never get tired of advising you, my friend, to choose Christ, choose Heaven, which is way better. How could we not love You, O Precious Heavenly-Daddy? for You sent Your Son, Your one-and-only Son to die on the cross to pay for our sins – to take the punishment for our sins; You allow no sin in Heaven – thank You because when we turn away from our sins and turn towards Your only Son, JESUS, You cleanse us with His blood from every sin and allow us to be with You, here on earth right now, and in Heaven, for eternity.
Dear friend, if you want to repent of your sins and accept Christ as your Savior and make Him your Lord, so that you can be eternally with Him in Heaven, then pray this prayer with me,
“Dear Heavenly Daddy, I am sick and tired of my sin. I don’t want it anymore – I want You now. Please cleanse me with Your Son’s precious blood from all of my sins so that I can be eternally with You in Heaven.                          In Jesus’ name, amen.”
With much love,
Jose Joaquin Agudelo G.
March 3, 2010
Writer's Note: If you like this message, please share it with your friends. Thank you in advance.
click on the image to see it in full size

No comments:

Post a Comment