My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

THE VALUE OF THOUGHT



...brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8
Father God,
I am your creation and you are my God.
May your divine plans be completed in me, and I will delight in doing your will.
Don’t abandon me Father, not for one moment.
I express myself like this Father because you made me sensitive towards you.
My joy is not dependent on anyone but you because you are the joy of my life.
The beauty of your majesty is glory that does not end. Its duration is for all eternity. And your sweet company is incomparable to anything.
We are leaving with the Father and there is nothing more I desire.
Throughout the world we see the lost pass us by, let us feel compassion for them and let us run to give them the message of truth. Let us tell them that they can receive salvation, and that all they need to do is to open their hearts to Christ.
Children, let us go Heaven, to that mansion of love, but this small choice is your own. Heaven is for all, all who follow Christ.
Let us surrender before the presence of Christ because there is no other way; do this if you really want to receive salvation.
Lord, give me the grace to be able to tell others about you, O God. Give me the grace to go to your presence with many more souls; that is the desire you have placed in my heart. And thank you Father because you have given me these thoughts of love.
How short life is, and yet how long eternity lasts!
We’re going to that beautiful and glorious place that Christ has for us, if we do his will.
But how horrible for those who think otherwise, the contrary would never cross my mind and I hope it would not cross anyone else’s.
There remains much to talk about, but let’s end it now.
Cordially,
José Joaquín Agudelo G.
Julio 24, 2010
(If you like this prayer, share it with someone else!)

No comments:

Post a Comment