My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A PERSON’S VALUE



My son, give me your heart and let your eyes delight in my ways,
Proverbs 23:26
A person’s value is determined by their thoughts. Each person is worth what they think. Remember that your head and your heart are connected. Your thoughts and emotions work in tandem. For example, the Lord created us to be happy, but if we distance ourselves from this divine purpose then our thoughts and emotions take a downturn. Think about it; think about what you think. If your thoughts are of defeat, you will live in defeat. This is not something that God wants for your life. Therefore let us turn our thoughts to the divine so that we will be able to think on everything that is good, holy, and pure. This creates peace and joy in our daily lives.
What can we compare God’s love too? To think of answer to this question on Earth is difficult, we will only know it once we reach Heaven. Father God, we want to bring all our thoughts before you so that our thoughts may have a holy sheen and pure color. I want to invite you to think about something. Let us express all our thoughts to God, and in this manner, every night we will feel better. But I still ask more Father God, I want others, people from every nation to your presence. I understand that I am but a small speck of dust, but give me your blessing so that I might achieve grace though Christ Jesus. Amen.
Cordially,
                Jose Joaquin Agudelo G
                July 1, 2010

1 comment:

  1. ....His LORD said to him (Jose A.) "Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your LORD" Matthew 25:21

    ReplyDelete