My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

GREAT MADNESS OF LOVE



                              I
The madness of love of the Lord can’t be expressed,
I can only feel it like a treasured sensation.
II
Yesterday in the morning while everybody slept,
My heart rejoiced in melodious harmony.
III
The fragrant smell of the clear sky,
We enjoyed with longing the delight in the Lord.
IV
We traveled through the heavenly realms,
Longing to be united with the Lord.
V
I don’t attach myself to the joys of this world,
I rather take my thoughts to a deeper level.
VI
All I think about the Lord,
 they become lovely sonnets of love.
VII
The thoughts that the Lord gives us are all pretty,
They are in the spice of life and we fully enjoy them.
VIII
Father God, I want to write you more sonnets,
Don’t stop my words because I want to tell you are lovely.
IX
Father God, your friendship is so beautiful,
but I don’t know how to express this ocean of joy.
X
With this great love I place myself in your presence,
Don’t leave us behind Father God, take us with you into eternity.








  Sincerely,
                   Jose Joaquin Agudelo
                   Agosto 19, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment