My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Monday, January 19, 2015

ANTICS OF THE HEART

I talk to children born of man and woman as also I am:
Who told you, little fool that Heaven can be lost by a moment of pleasure or by an act of pride as Lucifer lost it?
Dear brother, are not you very happy for the gift of life because as long as we can live we can take ownership of all spiritual things we want?
If we want it we can be save, and the Lord gave us this right and nothing and nobody can take away from us; that is why, I call you little fools to those who do not take advantage of this happy opportunity.
We leave with the Beloved Lord Jesus and no one can prevent it because it is a right that our God gave us with the death and resurrection of his Son on the cross. From the cross the Lord with a great price, he bought us and his divine blood was our great value. Dear brother do not walk alone because you have a nice owner our Beloved Lord. Look little fool you can be save if you follow the Lord and you are filled with humility.


we can call us fortunate, because very soon will be part of the blessed. Father, you cannot have done something cutest thing that created me. Today we exist and no one can take away that right to sit beside you. Look dear friend, you have an immortal soul and no one but yourself can save it, if you give your soul to the Lord. Father God, I thank you for created me; if you had not created me, today I would be nothing like nothing is nothing. But for your creation so beautiful you did, now I can praise with her as do the angels of God.
I feel good about what you did to me, you overcame all challenges to give me salvation. I am delighted with you, Father God. How it's so nice to be able to sit down by your side for eternity?


 
Sincerely,
                    José Joaquín Agudelo.
                    October 24, 2008

 
WRITER'S NOTE: To all who read this message I beg you enjoy with me praising the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment