My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

HUMILITY, SIMPLICITY, AND GENTLENESS

 With humility I turn to You my adored King so that You make me the person of Your liking. With great simplicity and care I turn to my savior to fill our hearts with your immense love. My desire is to live in your presence and with great humility and joy to contemplate those degrees of glory from our lives. The beautiful thing is that your Word is fulfilled and Heaven, You said it, is for those of us who follow You Lord.

Our blessed guide is called JESUS CHRIST, our humanized God and our divine Redeemer. Let us not waste time that has great value for eternity if during life we give it to the Lord. Every moment that passes is a treasure that goes away, if we take advantage of it, it gives us a lot of peace.

From the bottom of my soul I want to advise you so that we go to Heaven, the celestial mansion. I would like, brother, for us to go with the Beloved, because it is a great bargain that we have him within reach of our hands today.

Let me, Father, be entranced by your presence and feel the joy of the souls that surrender to You. Stubborn and stubborn brother, if you saw how good it is to follow the Lord. How you would be filled with joy in the beautiful ways of God. We cannot conform to what people preach to us. Let us ask the Holy Spirit for lights and let us go with the Lord. Let's not waste time, degrees of glory have value; let's go quickly to the house of God. The owner of Heaven and eternity will receive us with open arms. What a tremendous bargain! If we go with the Beloved, everything is ours, even supernatural life. I feel very happy that as long as we live we can make everything ours, even the heavenly mansion.

I want to finish by wishing you the greatest success, that is, the greatest blessing: Salvation. So we can meet there in the heavenly homeland. Thank you, thank you very much for accepting these tips.

Cordially,

                        José Joaquín Agudelo G

                        February 2, 2008

 

No comments:

Post a Comment