My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

DEEP THOUGHTS

 


When we have difficulties to overcome, we do give them to the Lord in complete peace and love, confidently and decisively to do his holy will.

Now that I am king of my thoughts it occurs to me to write something of great depth. While we enjoy life we ​​have all the rights given by the Lord to express our opinion, think, appreciate, discern, and follow the path we want.

Today the following occurs to me: Ever since they banned prayer in educational establishments in the United States of America, things started to happen like students murdering their own classmates and then killing themselves. If this work is not satanic, I declare you totally blind.


And something else: This country, USA, which until now has been a world leader, lately we are seeing it face tremendous difficulties; is it not also for the same reason?  Who has ears to hear must listen and who has eyes to see must look. If you do not observe this, I declare you foolish, lacking in knowledge and understanding.

What remains for us then is to pray, pray, and pray!

Cordially,

Jose Joaquin Agudelo G

October 31, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment