My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Friday, May 1, 2020

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO


Do not be scared by the title of this message, because I am going to tell you what God cannot do with those who love Him: Lord, you cannot prohibit us from surrendering to your most holy divine presence in adoration, as the only and true owner of our life. That we go around the world praising and blessing your most holy name, as our Creator and Savior. That we love you without measure as the only one that we can give all our existence and all the cares of our life without fear of anything and without fear of anything for the omnipotence of your greatness and your goodness.
It is not our decision that you have created us so dear, so admiring, and so special. We want to live according to the blessed teachings of the adored person of JESUS. But you have to help us by giving us the beautiful blessings of the Holy Spirit to have a beautiful flow in the holy presence of God. Take my life Father; Take it because I do not want to live in the world but talking about your greatness, your love, and sharing with your creatures the delights of your sweet friendship.
I would like to say a lot, but everything I say seems too little.
I would like to say more about this beautiful theme that you have given me today. How did you come up with such a nice thing about creating me? What happiness to know that we are the work of your blessed hand! Thank you, God, thank you.
Cordially,
        Jose Joaquin Agudelo G.
        January 4, 2009
WRITER'S NOTE: Dude, if you don't dislike it, I'd like you to share it with your beautiful friends. Thanks, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment