My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Sunday, March 1, 2020

WE SHOULD LIVE IN COMPLETE PEACE AND LOVE


We want to live in complete peace and love by the time we die we meet the Lord; Yes, Lord JESUS ​​CHRIST.
If we knew where we stand and what awaits us when we reach the other side, we would not take a step back for anything in life knowing that a period that does not end would be coming.
If our behavior is not crossed out and we follow the Lord, the result will be glorious in the Mansion of God. That is called Heaven according to His Holy Word. Let us rejoice with the Beloved because there is nothing better.
I have decided to follow Christ and I don't go back, I don't go back. And you should also follow Him because there is no other path that leads us to happiness. Time is gold and everything is for Him. Look, dear son, that you can lose yourself if you do not use well the time that the Lord gives you, and I also feel this same need.
Holy Father, give me the Holy Spirit that I ask you with ardor and fill my heart with joy and charm. Blessed Father, what else do I do in this retired time of life that satisfies the great desires of my heart and that with fullness and love fulfills the great desires of possessing the Lord? Beautiful Father, may we be ecstatic by taking over Heaven and the earth and everything else. To holiness we do not set limits, that in your name, O Jesus, you can do everything we want and something else. To praise your holy name nothing will stop us!
If you share this message with your friends, I would love it very much. Thank you very much in advance.
Cordially,
               Jose Joaquin Agudelo G.
               January 30, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment