My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

SALVATION IS STRICTLY VOLUNTARY


The Lord did his part, the indispensable one, but it is up to us to accept it, that being so important is also absolutely necessary. Because our God does not force anyone, but we voluntarily go with the Lord and allow no other way. The enemy has no part with us.
Dear Lord, nothing and no one will make us change direction because we go with you Oh Lord to a better homeland. Blessed be the freedom you gave us Father God, but not a step back we want to take, there would be no more missing! Look, brother, how easy it is to follow the Lord in keeping his commandments in complete prayer; period.
Look dear brother, if you are a sinner it is still time to change direction by confessing your sins in complete prayer.
Holy Spirit of God, beautiful sweetness, eternal beauty, take my soul, take my life, endless sweetness. Please Holy Spirit guides my prayer, guide my praise, and guide my worship that is only for the Lord.
If you read this message, see that I am a friend of yours who wants to invite you to go to Heaven for all eternity. It is the promise of the Lord; do not despise me so that together we receive that gift without equal. Our guide is the Lord who will never fail. What precious moments of life! To be able to do our all the eternal goods we want. Don't you think it's a lot of joy? ... But remember it’s only in life, brother.
Cordially,
José Joaquín Agudelo
April 18, 2009
WRITER'S NOTE: I would be grateful if you would share this message with your beautiful friends. Thanks in advance, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment