My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Thursday, February 22, 2018

SOME REFLECTIONS IN THE HOLY PRESENCE OF THE LORD


It is about different thoughts that the Lord gives me and I would like to share them with my family, my brothers, and my anonymous friends of the world in the holy presence of God.
For the souls of the world that go with Jesus, the future is beautiful in the mansions of God. Yes Father, we are all yours; Take us, take us completely because we want to belong to no one else and because you chose us before we were born. Great is the gift of God and so great is that it makes itself felt in hearts, but I want more Papa God, I want more. You created me with these outbursts of love and I do not know what you are going to do with me because this is how I feel Father God. Father, receive these compliments that the Holy Spirit gives me with fervent love for you oh Lord. Thank God it still counts in the divine calendar what we do for You Lord.

Salvation is a precious gift of the Lord that we should not pass unnoticed what we ask for most of all is love. Without You oh Lord Jesus where we would go, to a fiery hell for all eternity. Heaven is for all lovers of God and all those on Earth who want to follow the Lord. Give me the love, charity, and peace that only You know how to give oh God.
These ideas are recorded on paper so that all those who want to read them can read them and the Lord can do with us whatever he wants to do. The Lord will always be welcome because He is our King.
Cordially,
                 José Joaquín Agudelo G.
                 September 11, 2009

WRITER'S NOTE: How I would love it if a lot of people read this message! Thank you for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment