My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

IT IS A DELIGHT TO CALL FATHER GOD “BEAUTIFUL


When you help a needy soul, God’s not slow to bless you back. Because believe it or not, there are some people who are not saved, and that is not pleasing to God, and it ought neither to be pleasing to us. Our great desire is that all be well and whole. These are the thoughts that the Lord gives me. Doubtless, we love you oh God. Our desire is that all fare well. But we’ll leave it to God, this business of salvation, but don’t deny us that true peace which thou dost give, oh God in Heaven. In hard times, in which we are overcome with despair, worry not my brothers, for there is more that we cannot yet see.
In Heaven they sing “Hallelu-Yah!” And we here on Earth sing as well. Because in Heaven we’ll all feel the same before God our Father. My great desire is that tons of souls go along praising the Lord. Therefore I recommend to you my friends that you take the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart because he is the only one who can grant us salvation. Just as ya hear it brother, it’s that easy.
Father God, I am disquieted in the theme of holiness; I am not content with a little; give me more.
Cordially,
Jose Joaquin Agudelo G.
                  September 13, 2009
Writer’s Note: If this message pleases you, put it on your social media. I’d love it. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment