My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Wise advice & simple prayer




You shouldn’t worry about your physical appearance, since you didn’t create or shape it. Your should worry about your behavior and temper, as it is up to each one of us to shape them with the help of the Holy Spirit. You can be spiritually beautiful/handsome because your spirituality is under you care. If you want to have the character and personality of the Lord Jesus Christ, it shall be a glorious triumph when you reach that goal. Give me that glorious triumph, O Papa-God. With ALL my heart I desire it, in Jesus’ name, Amen.
Today is a beautiful day; every day is beautiful. Each day is more beautiful than the day before (when you have Jesus in your heart), until we shall reach the most beautiful day of all: the day we meet Daddy-God, yes, Jesus up-close and personal, and see Him face-to-face, and behold his beauty.
If you do not have Jesus in your heart, pray this prayer with me to receive him,
        Jesus, thank you for dying on the cross for me. Thank you for loving me so much as to do that. I accept you into my heart, O Savior. Lord, I’m sick and tired of my sin; I forsake my evil way and I turn towards you, towards the cross. Please forgive me as I forgive those who sin against me. Please cleanse me with your precious blood from all sin. Please change me and make me like you each day more. I love you, Daddy. Amen.
Cordially,
Jose J. Agudelo
April 1, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment