My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, February 13, 2016

OUR GOAL IS TO LOOK BEYOND WHAT IS SEEN



Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Heb 12: 2 
The 93 years of life which the Lord has given me are sweetness and love in the arms of the Lord. My soul delights in the holy presence of God and I think yours does too. I want to live with the Lord within my heart and I grab You Abba God; for You made me so loving. Now that we have the right, while I have life, I do not want to stop these beautiful feeling of my heart. That beautiful Heaven You cannot deny me; for You made me so demanding. Abba Father, your love for us nobody can buy. We are going with the Beloved and nobody can prevent it because it is a gift of yours and nobody else. I would like to express You Father nice things, but I do not know to speak. Fill my heart of sweetness and love. The language of Heaven I want to talk, what angels talk each other, cherubim, seraphim, and blessed people where we are going to be for all eternity. Silence dear brothers because what follows is transcendental: There is a Heaven, it is true, but there is also a Lake of fire for eternity; which do you choose? Please you choose to enter Heaven because it is what my heart wants to you. Let’s go with You Father and nobody can prevent it. The delight we feel is from Heaven, that is why it cannot stop. Abba Father delights with me, beautiful Father because this cannot be ended. The charm that I feel i do not know to express it to refer me to Heaven where we are going to be. Our brothers in the land that now we live in, please O God does not abandon them until we all together go to that place called Heaven for all eternity.
Sincerely,
                        José Joaquín Agudelo G.
                        June 11, 2010
Note of the Writer: I would like you tell to others this message!  

No comments:

Post a Comment