My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

IT IS GOOD SNIFF THE HOLINESS



We have no life, but with the life itself. And Jesus said, "I am the Life…" Out of your lap we cannot feel good. The intimate life with the Lord there is no such equal; it is as if we were already with Him over there contemplating the beauty of His holiness. It is good sniff the holiness! To all my brothers in the world, I invite you to do the same because we all have the same rights. These thoughts strengthen the soul and embellish the imagination.
 
Let us take up the gifts of the Lord. Give me Abba Father a spirit meek and a heart full of wisdom and peace. Help us to go through this world teaching of all beautiful Word of the Lord. Abba Father makes me perfect for when You call me to Your divine presence, I am prepared according to your beautiful designs of love. I recognize my great spiritual poverty, but carrying to the Lord in my heart I am rich and with power. Give me above all gifts humility that You like, that is my great desire until You take me to your holy presence; but I do not want to go alone, give me the grace to bring many souls to your blessed lap of love.
So, I motive you to pray with me this prayer:
Heavenly Father, I believe in the perfect sacrifice that you did on the cross for humanity. I know that I am a sinner; please forgive me for all of my sins, cleanse me with your precious blood. Make me a new creature. I accept You into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior because I know that you died on the cross for me to get me away from the slavery of sin. And I also know that You rose from the dead, and You are in Heaven now. Please write my name in the Book of Life so that I can be in Heaven with You forever. And I ask all this in your holy name, O Lord Jesus Christ, Amen."
I would like you all to read this message because for you it is, yes loved readers for you it is. Thank you, thank you very much for doing it so.
Cordially,
                        José Joaquín Agudelo G.
                        May 17, 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment