My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

OUR POSITION IN THE INFINITE UNIVERSE OF GOD



 From where did the idea to create to us come from O, Father, and better still, in your image and likeness, and that our duration be eternal like yours? Admirable… admirable!
I, blessed Father want to recognize those attributes that you gave me and to put them to your service without condition, and moreover, I would like to preach it everywhere and not waste the life that you are giving to us.
Holy Spirit of God, take my spirit for your service, use me who wishes to be like You, to preach the message of salvation to all. Erase my past and fill me with the goodness you have for me in the future. Father, look, at the cities of the Earth that let themselves be deceived by Satan and are stuck in his infernal claws, take the control away from Satan O, Father God, and save those cities. This is our request O Father in fervent prayer and plea.
Thank You, blessed Father because you always listen to us and in this topic it is quite admirable. Use me father God, for I want to be another Paul, or at least a true disciple. I thank to you for these thoughts that I am sure come from You. This is for all the souls in the world that want to receive this advice.
Sincerely,
                     Jose Joaquin Agudelo G.
                     May 20, 2007
 Note: This message was published in HUELLAS, one of weekly formative bulletins # 149 of the Church Centro Ágape in Medellín, Colombia with the date October 21, 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment