My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

SPIRITUAL HERITAGE OF EVERY SOUL TO ITS CREATOR



Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you.       1 Peter 1: 3-4

Father I thank you because you let me ponder about that inviolable heritage we have in You Lord; it is untouchable and infinite depth. Nothing and no one can take from us that eternal inheritance which you have indicated for us before the creation of the world. Do not you stop blessed Father, your divine presence fills us with happiness. I do not know how to express myself, but my heart is filled with joy to receive this joy unbounded. Thank you loved Lord, because I am very dear to your divine eyes. God you'll be my strength forever. Before the Lord Jesus Christ every knee will bow and there is no other besides Him. Out of the Lord all is lost, with Him everything is profit. In the events of life it cannot win everything, you must learn to mature and lose because sometimes it is not easy, but the rewards are tremendous.

My great desire is not just talk dear brothers. You and I were first, but we have no end; our life is eternal, so this is how  our Father God wanted. We only have one of two places to spend eternity: Heaven or hell, we want to choose  during our lifetime. Nobody can take away that right to continue the way we want, but we follow the Lord Jesus and not exchange it for any other treasure. He is our beloved owner, He is our eternal life. Do not be deceived by the false prophets who overabundant at this time. If you accepts these tips, I get really happy because you are one more for the glory of God and is the only truth. If you're with me then we will meet in heaven in the company of the blessed forever and ever. What I just wrote is a comment of my own, but everything has biblical support. Bon appétit brother and dear friend. May the Lord bless you mightily.

Cordially,
                  Jose Joaquin Agudelo
                  July 4, 2007



Writer's Note: I ask a favor if you like the article, please retransmit electronically  as much as you can. Thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. ......That means the word we are preaching. You must put your faith in it. Say with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord." Believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead. Then you will be saved. With your heart you believe and are made right with God. With your mouth you say that Jesus is Lord. And so you are saved. Romans 10:8-10
    gloria n.

    ReplyDelete