My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, August 31, 2024

DETAILS FROM THE LORD


These little words that I speak to you below are other details from the Lord:

If you could see, brother, what the Lord has placed in my heart, I want to distribute it to souls for eternal blessing.

We are the pilgrims who joyfully follow you towards eternity.

We do not forgive you anything Father God, you have already promised us glory to those who believe in You Lord, because we follow you without taking a step back.

The paths of the eternal cannot be erased from us; our mind must be occupied in the hereafter.


If I could take you by the hand and lead you to the Lord, no one would escape me, not even the most sagacious.

Dear children, do not be left behind, I want to sweep you all away to take you to the Lord.

The Holy Spirit enlightens me to speak to you in these terms; it is that our souls are worth a lot and we cannot go to hell of horror.

Our homeland is Heaven and we will not change it for anything, that beautiful home that the Lord has prepared for us to spend eternity.


Blessed God You are beautiful; We follow you joyfully with a great, very great peace.

I want to finish these stanzas by talking to you about the love that the Lord gives us. We feel as happy as the beloved souls who go to the Lord.

I would like us all to follow the Lord in a great procession, full of joy singing a beautiful song.

Come on children, come on now.

Cordially,

                        José Joaquín Agudelo G.

                        December 23, 2007

 

No comments:

Post a Comment