My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

THE ABANDONMENT OF GOD IS A TERRIBLE SITUATION


When I was a child I heard my parents say that there were people left or abandoned by the Hands of God. I heard this being said as something sporty or without paying much attention to it, to know that this is a tremendous truth. Do not allow beautiful Father that we reach this situation of condemnation from life on this earth. What a horror! Don't allow it, blessed Father.

Please Lord, make me feel the horror of sin. Do not allow Satan to deceive us with a false peace. We want the peace that You give, that is what we want. Do not allow the Enemy to take away the joy of living eternally in Heaven in the adorable and beautiful company of our God for ever and ever.


Salvation is within reach of our hands during life, after it is over there is no remedy, where we stay, we stay. That is why we cannot be ungrateful and disobedient to our Maker because He could abandon us even from this life. The contrite and humiliated soul is not despised by the Lord. I give you my life, Father God, and that is why I leave recorded in this writing all the desires of my soul for your glory and only for your glory, my God.

Make me pure Lord; make me holy my King because my


heart, which is the only thing I have, is for the Lord. My Father, give me the joy of teaching salvation to souls. My wish is that you share with me the charms that the Lord gives us. It is admirable moments to know where the Lord is going to take us. We feel you, we feel you oh Lord. Thank you, thank you very much my God. AMEN.

I say to you all, until the next opportunity. I want to say goodbye to all the beautiful people who accompany me on the journey of life.

Cordially,

Jose Joaquin Agudelo G

March 24, 2008

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment