My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

WE MUST NOT WASTE A MOMENT TO EXPLOIT THE RICH MINE OF LIFE

 


Who would believe it? We can make our great treasures in the heaven as far as we want to encompass. O my God! What a prerogative you gave us Father. Teach us to exploit the rich mine of life because our ambition is to be able to enjoy it without limits. We can make the delights of Heaven our own; we can be beloved souls in the arms of God and make ours the rich treasure of glory. We can also enjoy the beautiful and sweet company of angels, cherubim, seraphim, and all the blessed. That beautiful company of heavenly beings is now in our thoughts that come out of our hearts, but in a tomorrow, perhaps very soon, in true glory.

I never get tired of encompassing those treasures now on earth. We cannot faint with all that the Lord has entrusted to us. There is too much to do. We don't let our guard down, oh Lord. Give us that unlimited grace to bring souls closer to your lap of love. Blessed Father, it is a great happiness for us to know that You love us and that You rejoice with your creatures. You are our beloved owner and our true owner. Our joy has no limits. It's as if you


already had us there.

My great wish would be that many souls accompany me to spread the love of the Lord throughout the world. Holy Spirit of God, enlighten me and help me. Thank you, thank you very much my Lord for granting me this request, in the blessed name of JESUS, amen.

Cordially,

José Joaquín Agudelo G.

April 12, 2008

 

No comments:

Post a Comment