My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Friday, August 26, 2022

TODAY IS ANOTHER DAY

 


Today is another day that the Lord gives us. Let's see how beautiful the sun shines. It would be good if we understood where we stand and what awaits us when we reach the other side. The life that does not end and that with the Lord we will have won everything.

We are the pilgrims who go to God. Please, Lord, remove the myopia from our spiritual eyes to contemplate your beauty from the sidereal corners. We are the souls that go with the Lord and for nothing we surrender and for nothing we change our divine savior.

Do not put limits on the love you give me, let it spread through the heavenly places. Let me gather with groups of angels and cherubim to worship our King in the heavenly fields.


In a dream of love I give you my heart today so that tomorrow I can contemplate the glory of God more closely.

Accept me Father as I am because I am the construction of your blessed hands. In a state of tenderness I want to contemplate you and in your blessed lap for all eternity.

Father God allows me to pass through the world preaching the Kingdom of God to souls. You know the thoughts that come from the heart to invite my brothers to go to the Lord. While we are in the world, give us the grace to do apostolate and not remain silent. It would be wasting precious time that the Lord


gives us to go with multitudes of brothers to that mansion of love.

Give us, oh God, your Holy Spirit, we do not ask for more; that is, the fragrance of divine love in the fields of the Lord.

Cordially,

José Joaquín Agudelo G.

May 9, 2008

WRITER'S NOTE: This message is for you to read and live in great deep love for the Lord JESUS ​​CHRIST. And I would also like you to make it known to your beautiful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment