My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Monday, November 23, 2020

MISCHIEF OF THE HEART


I speak with children of men and those born of women as I am too.

Who told you silly to lose Heaven for a moment of pleasure or for an act of pride like Luzbel lost it?

Dear brother, are you not very happy about the gift of life? Because as long as we live, we can own all the spiritual things we want.

If we want, we can save ourselves, since the Lord gave us that right and nothing and no one can take it away from us; that's why I call them fools who don't take advantage of that happy opportunity.

We are going with the Beloved and no one can prevent us, because it is a right that our Lord gave us with his death and resurrection.


From the cross the Lord bought us at a great price and his divine blood was our great value. Dear brother, do not go alone because you have a beautiful owner, our beloved Lord.

Look silly, you can save yourself if you follow the Lord and fill yourself with humility.

Let us call ourselves fortunate because very soon we will be part of the blessed. Father, you cannot have done anything more beautiful than have created me. Today we exist and no one can take away that right to sit next to you.

Look dear friend that you have an immortal soul and no one but yourself can save it if your soul gives up the precious savior.

How I thank you Father God that you have created me; If you had not created me, today I would be nothing like nothing is nothing. But for your creation so beautiful that you made, today I can praise with it as the angels of God do.

I feel good about what you did to me. You surpassed all the marks by gifting me salvation. I am delighted of you Father. How is that so nice to be able to sit next to you for all eternity?

Cordially,

José Joaquín Agudelo G.

October 24, 2008

WRITER'S NOTE: To all who read this message please rejoice with me praising the Lord!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment