My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Friday, June 1, 2018

LET US KEEP DELIGHTING OURSELVES WITH THE HOLY PRESENCE OF GOD


When you are in love it is impossible to keep quiet; you have to do something about it. Holy Spirit illuminates me because I don’t want to step back from you beautiful ways, Oh God. Friend, I invite you to pray this prayer over your life too because you have the same rights we all have. Aspire not to be the greatest, but neither the least. Let us be lead by the Most High because he knows how to lead us through the beautiful ways of God.
I am very happy brother and friend, but I want you to rejoice with me in the blessed camp of the Lord. We going with you Father God and nobody can steal this right that you gave us before we were born. Let us receive the gift that the Lord gave us when he clung to a tree in a situation of tremendous pain. If you want to treat his sacrifice with contempt, I won’t. I’m not backing down; I’m going all in with this Jesus thing.
I am an enamored elder. These years have given me contentment because great joy is near. Oh! Father God, help me, bless me, so that I can lead souls to the Lord. You know the cravings of my heart.
I won’t take any longer, but you know the intentions of my heart; gather a huge bundle of souls so we can go with you Father God.
Cordially,
Jose Joaquin Agudelo
August 21, 2001
Writer’s note: Blessed brother, if what you have just read pleases you, please share it with your wonderful friends. The help is much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment