My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

HOW GREAT IT IS TO FEEL THE BREATH OF GOD!


Prayer is giving your heart to God with no strings attached, holding nothing back. He fills all of our infinite desires for love, because His beauty is limitless. I have a joy that I can’t contain, because in the blink of an eye, we’ll be in the house of our Father God. I thank you Father, for this endless joy that you give; it’s a peace that only you can give. Your divine breath comforts our love-anxious hearts. There is nothing that matches feeling the mighty power of God. Thank you so much, Daddy. How great it is to feel the breath of God!

When you have thirst for God, it is so wonderful that you can’t explain it. We want to give out purity and love to all your souls. The bargain of life places us in a powerful situation because in the name of the Lord we can do all the good works we want to, those of Heaven and those of Earth. But remember that once this life is done, there is eternity. How great it is to feel the breath of God!
Grant us, Oh God, the grace to be pure souls of God. You know, dear Daddy that we don’t want anything else because this is a desire that you placed in our hearts. We thank you for this infinite desire of love. In the name of Jesus, I get rid of any bitter, confusing thought, and I choose to have my heart filled with joy and happiness at the bliss of being in your holy Presence, God. How great it is to feel the breath of God!
The Lord takes great delight in the many, many people that choose Heaven, choose Christ. It is a wonderful task to invite people to choose Heaven, choose Christ. Let us never turn back, brethren, for this is the way. Let us grow more and more in love with the Lord each day! Yes, for it brings much glory to God.
Pray this prayer with me dear reader and you will see how great it is to feel the breath of God:
 “Make me holy, Lord; make me pure, my king, for all I am is the reflection of your love. Today I turn myself over to you with great joy, for there is no better way.”
Cordially,
Jose Joaquin Agudelo
December 20, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment