My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

BLESSED FREEDOM TO GO THE WAY YOU CHOOSE



We go the way of the Lord; what a horror to go down wrong ways that lead straight into perdition!
We’re going with Father God; there’s no refuge but Him. Papa-God gave us the freedom to go wither we choose; that’s why our desires in the Lord are fulfilled.
If we choose an evil way,… well…. Hell is painful…. But God respects our painful decision. And if we choose Heaven, our Father will be overjoyed and He won’t stop at anything to get us there. In fact, He’s already done everything that needs to be done to get us there: He gave His Son to die the death penalty for our sins, our failures, our mess-ups.
He wants none to perish; He wants all to be saved so that He can rejoice with us in His Heavenly Mansion. All that I am wants to save and go with as many people as I can to God’s loving arms.
Let’s not waste time; it’s priceless. Let’s live prayerful lives because time is priceless, and if we waste it, we’re going to regret doing so. I can’t stay quiet! I’m being wrapped up in God’s grace and love! If we stay quiet about so great a love (God’s love), then the rocks will cry out about it! How wonderful it is – if we give you our hearts, we be with You, Daddy, forever!
With one phrase of care and love, the thief won a haven of joy and splendor, when the Lord said, “Today you shall be with me in paradise!” Let’s do the same, for the Lord doesn’t change. This bargain of life, Oh Father, makes me overjoyed: I can go wherever I want and nobody, no one can stop me. Children, let’s go to Heaven, which is much better; if you make up your mind, nobody can stop you. Isn’t it amazing that nobody can deny your choice? Friend, don’t be an idiot: choose Christ, choose Heaven, which is way better! This is the great desire which the Lord has given me: that we all go to Heaven.
I could go on and on if I choose to, but that’s enough for now. This is my farewell: Go with God.
Sincerely,
Jose Joaquin Agudelo
January 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment