My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

GOD GAVE ME INFINITE DESIRES OF LOVE



Conversations with Thee, O God, are what I like to write, and I’d like to say more, but I am not capable. Savior, my relationship with Thee gives me so much bliss and peace. Holy Father, we know that you cannot despise your own creation, therefore we feel secure about your friendship with us. Blessed be the days of life that the Lord is granting us, for we know that everything that we do in this lifetime has eternal consequences.
You created us to be holy and that’s a beautiful purpose and we ask You that You please help us to fulfill such an important purpose. We won’t grow weary of thanking You wholeheartedly. If the rest we get on our beds makes us feel great, how much greater shall the eternal rest in the loving arms of God for eternity be!
I just can’t stop thinking about this amazing thing: after our lives are over, we will go to the place that we chose during our lifetime – heaven or hell. Which one do you chose? In case you want to follow me: I’m going to be with the Lord in that glorious place called heaven & I will not change my mind. I wish that uncountable millenniums of people would come with me. Infinite yearnings of love are the language that the Lord gave unto me.
Cordially,
Jose Joaquin Agudelo
April 10, 2010
Writer’s note: Please share this article with you family and friends. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment