My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

UNDERSTAND JUST HOW MUCH EACH ONE OF US IS WORTH TO GOD




!Oh Lord helps us to understand just how much each one of us is worth to you, Oh God!
We understand that we were created to live the life that we now live. This is the first stage of the existence, the second is the eternal; and that’s it. But the important thing to remember is that in our present life we can beautify life eternal as much as we want. An infinite amount of love in a heaven of splendor in the arms of our God; and with the angels and saints we will give glory to the LORD.
I am writing this message in this day that the LORD has made - May 7 of 2010, and I am turning 93 years old and my great desire with these years is to form a bouquet of love for the glory of God. Thank You Father God for this physical health that You give me, but I hope that my spiritual health is better. I have no more option but to thank our Father for his many gifts of love.
To my brothers around the world I want to advice:  Let us not let go of the Lord Jesus Christ for He is our true God.
Sincerely,
                             José Joaquín Agudelo G.
                             May 7, 2010 

1 comment:

  1. Lord helps us to understand just how much each one of us is worth to You!

    ReplyDelete