My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

THIS WORLD WILL PASS AWAY



This world ends and it is only the length of time required to prepare us for the eternity. If we permit fooled by Satan, the eternity would be a hell that burns with fire and brimstone which is the second death (see Revelation 21:8). But no, I, you, he/she, we, you, they, don’t do that. We go with the Sun of eternity, with God in human likeness in the adored person of Jesus Christ, who by his death and resurrection opened the doors of Heaven for all who want to follow him. But the Lord makes us understand that following Him is the best deal ever. We will not take a step back; we’ll run towards Your divine hand filled with blessings, to follow You, Abba Father.
The thoughts that You Lord give me are very beautiful, Oh, how I thank you for them! I am very happy thinking of the beautiful purposes that God has for his creatures. I thank You; O I thank You, Heavenly Father. 
I do not know express myself, but if I did, I wouldn’t lose an opportunity to do so, I would go through the whole world in prayer and praise to our beautiful God.
Love doesn’t ridicule, love always protects. With a lot of love we become like an innocent child in the arms of mom or dad. And if with the love of our parents we become like an innocent child in the arms of our parents, how much more when the love of God surrounds us and fills us. We love You Heavenly Father for such a tremendous joy that you give us. These are the impulses of my heart and with these impulses I motive you to pray with me this prayer:
Heavenly Father, I believe in the perfect sacrifice that you did on the cross for humanity. I know that I am a sinner; please forgive me for all of my sins, cleanse me with your precious blood. Make me a new creature. 
I accept You into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior because I know that you died on the cross for me to get me away from the slavery of sin. And I also know that You rose from the dead, and You are in Heaven now. Please write my name in the Book of Life so that I can be in Heaven with You forever. And I ask all this in your holy name, O Lord Jesus Christ, Amen."



Someone might think that these 93 years have me crazy, but it doesn’t matter because I am always falling in love with my Lord. Everything I do is for the glory of God!
Cordially,
                        José Joaquín Agudelo G.
                        May 23, 2010
Writers’ note to anyone who read this message: I would like it if you comment on it and tell other people about it. Thank you for doing so in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment