My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

SPECIAL DAY



Hello dear family and friends of the blog, today the Lord led me to thank him for blessings he gave me; I want to share them with you to motivate you to see God in the midst of everyday life.


My husband said: "Today is a beautiful day, tomorrow will be more beautiful, and every day is beautiful until the most beautiful day of all time comes, of being in God’s divine arms." Today, July 4, 2015 is a beautiful day because God has given us many blessings and therefore we must thank Him. There has occurred very nice and pleasant things to me today and I'm sure that they came from our Father above. We cannot forget that the man proposes, but God makes the decision; it’s better to obey God’s Word and remain faithful to Jesus. We should submit our feelings and emotions to God.

This day was very special because many nice things happened. Number one, we celebrated the USA Independence Day in family with the tasty barbecue that Albeiro cooked. Number two, we celebrated the success of my son in law getting a new job in LJW (which is a family business). I pray that God blesses this new challenge. Number three, the same day the family in Florida was also all together in Tallahassee to celebrate my two grand-children’s 20th birthday.
Number four, God answered our prayers for his first car for my 8th grand-son, Sam. That same day while our family devotional went on by Skype, family from many different places- Florida, Rhode Island, Colombia, and Milwaukee- beat the family record of 23 people communicated. This was of great joy for me. My great desire is that these small ministries, both the Family Prayer Group and our Blog, grow and endure so that we reach the fourth and fifth generation. In addition, I pray to my Lord that God’s vision and plan will be fulfilled in our family for generations to come. All I want to do is thank my Lord JESUS CHRIST not only for our many blessings, but also for giving me a large and wonderful family.

Friends, I hope you give your life to Jesus and see how wonderful your lives will be after you do so. The best is yet to come!

With love,
                         Maria Fanny Agudelo
                                07/04/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment