My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

THE POWER OF THOUGHT



Neither time nor distance has been able to erase from my mind the beautiful ways of God. The 93 years of life that the Lord has given me, is cause for gratitude and love in the holy presence of the Lord. Life is beautiful and my soul is transformed in the holy presence of the Lord because we are going to heaven where life is much better. That confidence in eternal life is one that none can remove from us and is a beautiful property.

Friend, I advise you to follow these beautiful ways of God because you have the same invitation and also because it is good to follow the Lord. As He calls us into His divine presence, we will never stop praising our Father God; and you, brother, do the same so that we can meet there.


It is good to praise God with all your heart! No such alike. I want these thoughts to be fulfilled as the Lord has given them to me. There is no joy greater than to be in the holy presence of God with you.
Sowing good seed produces peace, of knowing that our good examples made someone be in the good ways of salvation. Do the same because tomorrow may be too late!

I would not want that our faith remain in words nor written on paper, I would like that all of us go to the holy presence of God.
Heaven is for those who are and those who are well; It is for repentant sinners, but truly repentant. In the world there are wises and very wises, but if they are not in the ways of God their wisdom is worthless.

Sincerely,
Jose Joaquin Agudelo G.
January 28, 2011

Writer's Note: If these tips have helped, then please write to me.

1 comment:

  1. Almost three years that our old man left us and I feel very surprised and happy when I read his new articles compiled and published by our sister Cecilia, it seems that still he is writing his articles and posts through Cecilia, prolonging his existence throughout his seeds,
    Alonso.

    ReplyDelete