My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

YOU HAVE CAPTIVATED MY HEART



I
Lord Jesus Christ, you captivated my heart,

To know that I cannot refuse to please you my good Lord.
II
You are the beauty of the clear sky,

I want to follow footsteps of the true God.
III
Your wonderful love at Calvary’s hill broke my heart,

 Take me to the bosom of your love.
IV
If I could count all stars, I would give them to you,

The abundance of love that seized me is immense every day.
V
Keep me safe my Lord because I want to behold your beauty,

And be in your arms in the divine mansions.
VI
If I could make songs of love,

I'd give them to you my good Lord.
VII
In this sunset of my life all to you I give,

Let me rejoice with you my good Lord.
VIII
One day not too far away we, the children of God will meet in Heaven,

Make sure that no one gets left behind because I'll be waiting for you all with my Lord.

Sincerely,
                               José Joaquín Agudelo.
                               08/03/2004

Writer's Note: today is the day of me and my wife’s 54th anniversary. I share these verses with you being very thankful to my Lord for this great blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment