My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO REMAIN IN SILENT



Father  God, it is impossible for me to keep quiet I have to explode with the words you Lord give me and cannot be others  than praise your holy name from now and for eternity. If we stay silent the stones should speak because we are very important for the glory of God. It is impossible to live without preaching the glory of the Lord because is a tremendous need to talk about the glory of you Father God. On this beautiful morning, the Lord allows us to see a beautiful star, but an ungrateful cloud has hidden it and we could not continue seeing the star resplendent.
Life with the Lord is very sweet and loving. My great desire is to write something for your glory because You Lord give me words of love.

I invite you to heights that beautiful mansion that the Lord prepared for all the friends of God. If you follow my advice everyone should dance because we have to reach our hearts the great happiness. Father God, we ask the Lord Jesus Christ salvation because the price of his divine blood bought us. Father God you are so cute, that everything we do seems little to achieve great happiness. Therefore we appeal to our Divine Savior with its infinite merits sure we go to great happiness. We feel a tremendous joy that we do not change for anything or anyone, our divine Lord.

Sincerely,
                             José Joaquín Agudelo G.
                            October 9, 2009

Writer's Note: I would love it if you like, would share it with your beautiful friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment