My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

DREAMING COSTS NOTHING


I want to talk to my brothers around the world, or at least I would want it to be like that, so that we could speak very important things. Dreaming and dreaming about infinity is a tasty delight. Dreaming does not cost anything. Look brothers, I invite you to follow my steps because I want to lead you on roads of truth and love. Do not make a mistake; there is only one God owner of Heaven who can take us over there. Is there any moment in our life that we do not belong to you Father God? If it were, I would not accept it because my commitment to you is total. In moments of our lives when we begin to meditate on the great things that await us to reach beyond, our heart is filled with peace and our spirit goes up to Heaven. That eternal place that the Lord gave us makes us happy singing like a nightingale. Dreaming and dreaming about infinity is a tasty delight. Father God guard us like the little girl of your eye. I’m an ordinary resident of a little land that You chose for us to live in temporarily.
Take us to Heaven to rest in your blessed arms. Inhabitants of Earth, fill up with a lot of love so we can fly together as the angels of the Lord. Dreaming costs nothing, dreaming about the infinite does not costs anything; like this Father God, we feel when we are blessed in your arms. At the end of this journey of life in great tunes of love, we want to travel all together to the arms of the Lord.

Sincerely,
José Joaquin Agudelo G.
August 18, 2006

Writer's Note: Anonymous friends of the world this is for you. Please spread it among your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment