My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Monday, September 7, 2026

SPECIAL MOMENTS WITH JESUS


            I

The enchantment of life

I surrender it to You, Dad,

we are dying of joy

to reach the beyond.


            II

What a blessed delight

it is to be able to gaze upon You, Dad,

in the precious dwellings

there in the beyond.


            III

You are here with us,

You are the joy of our lives

from today and for all eternity.


            IV

Let us go through the crossroads of the world

gathering souls for the Lord,

enjoying the entire harvest

that Dad God has granted us.


            V

Because I cannot contain myself, Lord,

I want to be Yours

for all eternity.


            VI

We go filled with joy

and in complete peace,

take care of us

for all eternity.


            VII

How beautiful it is to follow You, Father,

when we know that we are heading towards You,

what a beautiful mission

to reach the point of contemplating the divine.


            VIII

If You give me more, dear Daddy God,

I give You more today,

which is the only thing I lack

to reach the Lord.


            IX

I would like to fly to the heights of Heaven,

because that is my great endeavor

and that is what I want.


            X

My soul thirsts for You

and I cannot change my course

because that is what I want

on the path of this world.


Jose J. Agudelo G.

August 2006 

No comments:

Post a Comment