My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

 THE BIBLE


Hello family and friends. Today I want to tell you that the Bible is the best book in the world, the most true, the most translated into thousands of languages, the wisest, the most delightful and perfect, and the most wholesome. Why? Because it was inspired and given by the Holy Spirit, because it also brings life, creates faith, produces change, works miracles, heals wounds, builds up character, transforms circumstances, imparts joy, overcomes adversity, defeats temptation, instills hope, releases power, cleanses our minds, defeats the devil, and guarantees our future forever. So I advise you to read Joshua 1:8 many times: “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.” Do not forget that the Bible has also been the most persecuted and mistreated book of all time, so much so that many countries around the world have built bonfires of Bibles and yet they have not been able to destroy it. Why? Because those who oppose God are lost in their ignorance, and they fail to realize that God is the Almighty, King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Please keep this in mind: Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, recognized that we need a Savior. Muhammad did not even know the purpose of life, and Buddha told his followers to seek the truth. Confucius acknowledged and said that he was not the way. But Jesus said: “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me” (John 14:6). Did you know that we are living in very difficult times, but if we enter the presence of the Lord with heartfelt praise, He will enter our circumstances with power. This generation must be made to know and understand that Jesus Christ is the truth and the life, and that if they wish to understand much more, they must turn to the Holy Bible, which is the Book of books. Do not let the problems of life consume you so much that you only talk about them; rather, let us rise up focused on the promises of God and say like the prophet David: I am cast down, but You are my rock; I have nothing, but You are my provider; I feel sad, but You are my Comforter, because You are my Fortress, my Rock; You are the One who makes a way and fights my battles; You defend me from my enemies; You are my shepherd and I shall not want, because You have been my refuge and the wiper of my tears, because You have been my ransom and my portion forever. I ask You for a heart vast enough to love the whole world.

With love,

Grandma Fanny

May 5, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment