My husband and I were raised in Catholic families in Colombia, and from an early age our parents taught us the fundamental moral principles of the Catholic religion. But on April of 1989, when we were born again, we began to understand the true meaning of being a Christian and since then our relationship with God has become more personal. Since then we began to write. José Joaquin wrote reflections about the love of God and messages of hope for humanity, and I wrote wise advice for all families everywhere.

Monday, September 7, 2026

RESUME OF JESUS CHRIST

Beloved family and friends. Let me tell you, I have never read anything so true, exciting, accurate, concise, beautiful, and inspired about our Lord Jesus Christ:

Name: Jesus

Origin: Son of God

Doctorate: Owner of the Universe

Master's Degree: King of Kings

Physician: Assisted by the Holy Spirit

Specialization: Impossible Cases

Work Schedule: Twenty-four hours a day

Specialty: Performing Miracles

Requirement: Great faith in Him

Gift: Grace

Books Written: The Bible, the Book of books

Ailments: Heals them all

Price: Trust in Him

Guarantee: Total

Office: Your heart  


Other aspects: He turned water into wine (John 2:1-11).

Biology: Born without normal conception (Matthew 1:18-25).

Physics: Defied the law of gravity.

Economics: Refuted the mathematicians.

Medicine: Healed the sick without medication.

His History: Told before Him and after Him.

He is called: The Beginning and the End.

Other name: Prince of Peace.

He said: "No one comes to the Father except through me; I am the only way."



Those who forward this message will not labor in vain, for He is the greatest person in heaven and on earth. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives. I feel joyful serving such a wonderful leader who loves us. I know this message will do us all a lot of good. See for yourself. 


Do not forget that faith comes by hearing. Hearing the word of God. Do not let life's problems absorb you so much that you only talk about them; rather, let us rise up focused on God's promises and say, like the prophet David:


I am sad and downcast, but You are my Rock, I have nothing, but You are my Provider, You are my Fortress and my Rock, You fight my battles and defend me from my enemies, You are my Shepherd and I shall not want, You are my Redeemer, You are my blessing. Amen.


With all my love,  


Grandma Fanny

June 10, 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment